Terms and Conditions of Use Of the partner portal
Terms and Conditions of Use Of the partner portal
Please read the General Terms and Conditions below carefully before using the Primex Partner Portal at: httpss: //www.primex-bg.com/portal.html
By using the affiliate portal at: httpss: //www.primex-bg.com/portal.html, you declare that you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Consumer information according to Art. 47, para 1 of the CPA:
1. The main characteristics of the goods are described on the product presentation page.
2. The supplier of goods ordered by this partner portal is Primex EOOD, UIC 127033207.
3. Headquarters and address of the supplier's management: Kaspichan 9930, 7 Ropotamo Str., Consumer Telephone 0700 10 122, www.primex-bg.com, Email: email@example.com.
4. Address at the place of business: Shumen 9700, 1 Tsvetan Zangov Str.
5. The price of the goods is indicated on the product page. In case of delivery costs, they are indicated separately in the order and charged to the price of the goods.
6. The Affiliate Portal does not charge any costs for using the means of communication to conclude a distance sales contract.
Terms of purchase
Clients of the affiliate portal are only legal entities that have commercial relations with Primex and are pre-authorized by Primex for access with a username and password.
Affiliate portal clients can place an order based on the availability indicated in the affiliate portal.
Customers can track the status of their order in the Orders section of the Partner Portal. An order is considered confirmed when its status changes from "Received" to "Confirmed".
The ways of receiving the goods are: from the customer in the center of Primex, delivery to the customer by transport from Primex and delivery to the customer by courier.
Reception at the center of Primex or delivery by transport from Primex are free of charge.
For delivery to the customer by courier, the prices and delivery terms are determined by the tariff of the courier company.
The delivery price with courier to the customer's address is 4.32 BGN with VAT for tires up to 10kg, 6.24 BGN with VAT for tires from 10 to 16 kg and 12.00 BGN with VAT for tires from 16 to 32 kg. In addition, a cash deposit fee is charged: 1% on the amount. Reception at the center of Primex or by transportation from Primex is free of charge.
When delivering batteries, the price is determined by the weight of the particular battery. For 65 Ah battery the price is 9,64 BGN / pc, for 75 Ah battery the price is 10,00 BGN / pc, for 100 Ah battery the price is 11,77 BGN / pc.
Delivery prices are valid for the territory of Bulgaria.
Links to other sites
Information protection applies to the Primex site and its sub-sites, incl. affiliate portal. The default web pages may contain links to third-party vendors within and outside of Primex, to which this privacy statement does not apply. When leaving the Primex website, we recommend that you read the privacy statements of any website that collects personal information again.
Protecting the personal data of our customers and users is essential for our company. All online activities of Primex comply with European, National and General Data Protection Legislation. The protection of personal data is in effect for any information we have collected when you visit the site.
Primex guarantees its users the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, made available or made known to third parties except in the cases and under the conditions set out in these General Terms.
Use and dissemination of personal data
Primex will use your personal information solely for technical reasons, to administer the Website or to give you access to specific information or to communicate with you. Primex will not share the information with third parties unless agreed to by you.
All information you provide to Primex is controlled.
Automatic recording of information / without personal data /
When you visit the Primex site, the basic, non-personal information / number of site visits, average site stay, pages visited / is automatically recorded. This information is used to measure the activity of our site and to improve its content and usability. This information is subject to future use and is not shared with third parties.
Right to information
Customer National Telephone: 0700 10 122
1. The provisions of the civil legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
2. All disputes concerning the interpretation or fulfillment of these Terms and Conditions and related contracts for the sale of goods through the Partner Portal shall be resolved:
- by agreement between the Parties;
- if it is impossible to reach an agreement and if the jurisdiction is not determined imperatively, the disputes will be referred to the respective tribunal of competent court in the city of Sofia.
3. If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is declared invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the other provisions, insofar as the invalid provisions are superseded by the relevant mandatory normative rules or to the extent that the Parties to these General Terms and Conditions may validly to enter into contractual relations without the invalid parts of the General Terms.
Information about changes